Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Soccer

Soccer has been and probably always will be not only my passion but my inspiration, as I have been playing the sport since the age of three. Yes, I love all sports, but soccer especially because to me it is unlike any sport in the world. Since it is the most popular sport in the world, it brings people of many different countries; it unifies the human population. There are very few things in life that have the capability to do that. In addition, the sport requires unity among its players. Each player on the field has a very important role, and it is their duty to fulfill that role for their teammate. They rely on one another as I rely on important people in my life. Sportsmanship is another very essential aspect of the game. Each player respects one another, all the way up to the pros. This should be inspiration for all of us in life; we need to be more respectful to one another and appreciate the accomplishments of everyone around us. To me, soccer is a role model for life.




No comments:

Post a Comment